- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Cruise Ship will come into Port Chalmers. Once you disembark, all passengers must make their way to the private hire area in the cruise ship pavilion which is well sign posted. Please wait for a "Good Company Tours" representative, they will direct you to the "Good Company" buses which will be departing from outside the Visitor Centre. Please get there around 9.15am for a 9.30am departure.
- Port Chalmers Wharf, 19 Beach Street, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Covered footwear is required for the Brewery Tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Dunedin Tour with Larnach Castle & Gardens, Speight's Brewery.