- Handy for cruise ship passengers, with pickup and drop-off at Port Chalmers
- Enjoy a comprehensive overview of Dunedin’s cultural and natural highlights
- Spot a variety of native wildlife in their habitats on the Otago Peninsula
- Optional tour of the interior of Larnach Castle, New Zealand’s only castle!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The CRUISE SHIP SCHEDULE in Dunedin can often change, if this happens please make your way to the meeting point as soon as the ship berths to receive instruction - the tour will still go ahead no matter what time the ship arrives.
- If your ship changes the CRUISE SHIP SCHEDULE we will change the itinerary to suit - the tour will still go ahead no matter what happens
- A small amount of walking is involved (expect to walk 500 meters at Penguin reserve)
- Two forms of ID is required to get back inside the port: your cruise ship card and driver’s license or passport would be sufficient.
- If your ship is unable to make it into port due to weather or mechanical difficulties, you will be given a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Back to Nature Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We very much recommend this tour and this tour guide" See review