6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Certified archeological guide.
English speaking local expert all day.
Entrance fee to the archeological site.
Professional and disinfected premium snorkel equipment.
Open Cenote entrance fee.
Cave & Underground River entrance fee.
Free time in all activities.
Cold bottled water all day.
Don’t forget your towel & swimsuit.
Don’t forget comfortable shoes.
Don’t forget a good sunscreen.
Not included - Lunch at a Local Restaurant (optional).
Not included - Tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum & any place in the Riviera Maya. We pick you up at the lobby of your hotel or Airbnb. Suggested pickup time is 7.00 am but we are happy to accommodate the schedule to your wishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Quest Concierge Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Tulum Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP Tulum Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Tulum Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Tulum Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory