Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
392 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1212 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the impressive ruins at Tulum, the stunning Grand Cenote, and dive in for a snorkelling excursion too. Drive to the ruins and take a guided tour of the important archeological site, learning about ancient Mayan customs and culture. From there, prepare to be impressed by the crystalline water of the Grand Cenote. Jump in for a swim or snorkel and marvel at the sea life all around you.
- Ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned van with a small group
- Snorkel gear: vest, mask, new snorkel and fins included
- Don’t worry about lining up to pay entrance fees---its covered
- Return to your Playa del Carmen hotel in time for lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Half day tour
Lunch is not included,
Tour end in your hotel to lunch.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes and
only Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayan Riviera Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum, Grand Cenote and Snorkel Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 32012P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory