Are you interested in?
559 Tours & Activities
392 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1212 Tours & Activities
10 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The Yucatan is famed for its Caribbean beaches and ancient archeological sites, making it ideal for history buffs. Travel back in time on a full-day tour of Tulum and Coba Ruins from Playa del Carmen, which includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off. In a small group limited to 14, you’ll take guided tour of Tulum, Maya ruins characterized by a Caribbean beach backdrop, and Coba Ruins, whose temples you can climb to the top of.
- Full-day small-group tour of Tulum and Coba Ruins from Playa del Carmen
- A convenient tour ideal for history buffs
- Learn about Maya ruins at Tulum, a site that overlooks the Caribbean Sea
- Ascend to the top of ancient temples at Coba Ruins
- Lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Visit to rhe Sculpture of Mother Nature
Photo or video services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel information is very important, without it we can not provide pickup time.
Hotel pickup from Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Cancun hotels
The pickup could be in the Hotel Lobby or near your Hotel, we provide this information depending on your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Recommend to wear sun hat, bio sunscreen, swimsuit and towel.
- Extra languages apply only in archaeological site
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Encuentro T
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum, Coba, Cenote & Mother Nature with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30922P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumCategory