9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover two ancient Maya cities—Coba and Tulum—on this private, full-day tour from Cancun. In Coba, a ruined city in the jungle that remains mostly unexcavated, climb Nohoch Mul, the tallest pyramid on the Yucatan Peninsula. Emerge from the jungle and marvel at the sparkling Caribbean from Tulum, perched on a bluff. Learn about the archaeological sites and their roles in Maya history, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch. Leave the large tour groups and enjoy personalized attention and chauffeur service from a private guide.
- Full-day private tour of Coba and Tulum from Cancun
- Explore the ancient Maya jungle city of Coba and climb the Nohoch Mul pyramid
- Walk around the ruins of Tulum and soak up spectacular scenery
- Learn about the sites from your own personalized guide
- Enjoy flexibility in the schedule and the privacy of your own group
- Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private guide and transportation
On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
Bicycle or tricycle in Coba
The use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites has an additional federal charge
Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Playa del Carmen
- Puerto Juarez
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring towels and swimsuit (if you like to go to the beach in Tulum)
- Bring sunscreen and insect repellent biodegradable
- Take extra cash with you to purchase souvenirs and photos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum Ruins from Cancun?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum Ruins from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum Ruins from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Coba and Tulum Ruins from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Coba and Tulum Ruins from Cancun
9 to 11 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory