12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See two of Mexico’s most famous Maya ruins in just one day on a private full-day tour from Playa del Carmen. With just your guide and private party, you’ll ascend Maya temples at Coba Ruins; plunge into the turquoise water of Cenote Ik Kil; and take a guided tour of Chichen Itza, one of the New7Wonders of the World. A buffet lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private full-day tour of Chichen Itza, Coba Ruins, and Cenote Ik Kil from Playa del Carmen
- A personalized experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Climb to the top of ancient Maya temples at Coba Ruins
- Cool off in the water of Cenote Ik KIl
- Take a guided tour of Chichen Itza, a New7Wonder of the World
- A buffet lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan Toyota Hiace
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Playa del Carmen
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant meals not included
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Early pick up at 06.00 am
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Chichen Itza, Coba Ruins, and Cenote from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Chichen Itza, Coba Ruins, and Cenote from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Chichen Itza, Coba Ruins, and Cenote from Playa del Carmen?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Chichen Itza, Coba Ruins, and Cenote from Playa del Carmen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumFull-day Tours - TulumCategory