- Catamaran sailing tour from Playa del Carmen
- Discover coral formations and see schools of colorful fish while snorkeling
- Explore the waters with a stand-up paddleboard
- Relax with lunch and an open bar after snorkeling and paddleboarding
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned van included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transportation is included from most hotels in Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
What To Expect
As your captain cruises along the Riviera Maya coastline, relax on the deck and admire the scenery: upscale hotels, isolated beaches, and wildlife in the sea.
Drop anchor at Inah Reef, a top snorkeling destination. Jump in the water with your snorkel gear, or try stand-up paddleboarding. With large coral formations and an abundance of marine life, this is an underwater sanctuary that should not be missed.
Worked up an appetite? Enjoy a gourmet lunch and refreshing drinks from an open bar on board. Your tour ends with return transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8
- Not recommended for guests with limited mobility
- Guests must be relatively fit and must be able to swim
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend participation on any snorkel activity if you are pregnant, have respiratory problems, injuries, back/neck issues, heart conditions, or conditions that can cause loss of consciousness.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Riviera Maya Luxury Catamaran and Snorkeling, Lunch & Drinks Included.