5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Follow a professional team of captains and first mates into the open water where you'll have a chance to fly fish on this catch and release sport fishing tour. Make your way to Flamingo Beach, one of the area's top fishing attractions, then venture further afield, where water depths increase from 360 to 2000 feet. Fish for pacific sailfish, striped marlin, yellowfin and bigeye tuna on this fun-filled half-day on the water.
- Flamingo Beach sport fishing tour
- Fly fish and deep sea fish with local guides
- Enjoy picturesque landscapes at one of Costa Rica's top fishing destinations
- Round-trip hotel transport included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Flamingo Beach Road 5019, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
We can meeting you at flamingo beach marina at 7:00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Sport Fishing Tour from Flamingo Beach
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindoAudio Guides - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestEco Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestAudio Guides - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoEco Tours - TamarindoWater Tours - TamarindoHalf-day Tours - TamarindoAudio Guides - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaEco Tours - Playa HermosaWater Tours - Playa HermosaHalf-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory