8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Snorkel at one of the very best spots on Belize’s barrier reef, Laughing Bird Caye. At this national park that's part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, swim in a unique environment known as a faro, with an angular atoll surrounding a lagoon. A guide shows you the best coral gardens teeming with reef fish and other marine life, while a Belizean-style picnic lunch keeps you energized for a full day of underwater exploration.
- Get up close to tropical marine life on a snorkeling tour to Laughing Bird Caye National Park
- Guide knows the best places to look for lobsters, barracuda, and colorful reef fish
- Protected atoll is located just a short boat ride from Placencia
- Includes a Belizean picnic or barbecue lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Pick Up and Drop Off along the main road in Placencia Village.
Licensed Snorkel Guide.
Lunch and Snacks.
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of snorkeling equipment
Pick Up and Drop Off outside of Placencia Village (can arrange for US $10.00 per person)
Masks are available for sale for US$ 2.50 to $ 7.50
Departure & Return
2287 Placencia Peninsula Road, Placencia 00000, Placencia, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant meals are not included.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Splash Dive Center Limited (but shown as Splash Dive Shop on Trip Advisor)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkel and Island Experience at Laughing Bird Caye National Park?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkel and Island Experience at Laughing Bird Caye National Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkel and Island Experience at Laughing Bird Caye National Park?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkel and Island Experience at Laughing Bird Caye National Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 43876P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlacencia4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsFull-day Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory