Departure & Return
Please meet us at the Beachcomber Cruises Office on the waterfront - the Corner of Wellington Street and London Quay, we are a glass building with Blue Signage.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks to consume on board
- Closed-toe walking shoes suitable for walking are recommended
- Not accessible for motorized wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to pick up / drop off at the Cruise Ship Terminal - you must make your way to our booking office
- Please note that this tour departs sharply on schedule at 9:00am
- Please note that day walk departure and pick up times are at a set schedule and returns at 5:30pm
- Not suitable for guests visiting by cruise ship due to timings conflicts
- You must have a good level of fitness to achieve the walks in the allotted time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beachcomber Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Self-Guided Queen Charlotte Track Walk from Picton.
- "Great opportunity to experience hiking the Queen Charlotte Track on a day trip with a very convenient drop-off and pick-up at certain points of the track ." See review