Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private tour from Picton to Marlborough
- Taste locally-produced wines
- Sample gourmet chocolates
- Optional stops include galleries, museums, and farms
- Round-trip shuttle from the Port of Picton
- Private guide ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
All cruise passengers will take the bus shuttle from the ship in Shakespeare Bay to the Bus Stop at the Picton Visitors Centre. If ship is in Picton wharf please walk through to the designated gate and follow the blue line through to the car park at Picton Visitors Centre. (5 minutes walk).,
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cut off time for booking has been set for 12 hours prior to tour departure. Due to advance bookings being required for additional activities. However booking is flexible up to an hour prior to tour departure.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour guide provides a 6 seat vehicle for smaller private groups.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Picton Port for your ship’s departure. In the extreme unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pamela March Trading As Your Local Chauffeur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great value for a private tour compared to cruise line options costing about the same for a bus tour." See review