- Shore excursion to the Omaka Aviation Heritage Museum and the Marlborough wine region
- Pickup and drop-off from a central meeting point in Picton
- Small group of 12 passengers or fewer
- Wine and chocolate tastings included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre Address: The Foreshore, Picton Dates: On Cruise Ship Days Return point: Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
What To Expect
Make your initial stop at the Omaka Aviation Heritage Museum, home to a standout collection of WWI and WWII fighter planes and some early 'flying machines.' If you're hungry, you can purchase lunch or snacks at the museum's restaurant.
Embark on a winery tour of the Marlborough region, including both boutique, family-run wineries and larger production vineyards. You'll stop at two or three, depending on time, to stroll through the barrel rooms, the vineyards, and learn how the grapes are processed. Wine tastings include the region's famous Sauvignon Blancs. You'll also taste artisan chocolates at a nearby factory.
Make the trip back to Picton for drop-off in time to catch your departing ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.