- Half-day sea kayak tour of the Marlborough Sounds
- Paddle from the Picton waterfront to Queen Charlotte Sound
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, fur seals and little blue penguins
- Learn about the area’s natural history from an expert guide
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Our office is located at the Picton Waterfront on the corner of London Quay and Wellington Street
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (minimum age of 8 years old)
- A minimum of 2 people per departure is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Guides LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half day Sea Kayak Guided Tour from Picton.