- 4-hour wine tour from Picton
- Sample delicious wines in the Marlborough wine region
- Visit four or five wineries for tastings
- Includes tastings, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
As you travel to your first destination, your guide shares background information about New Zealand wines and the Marlborough wine region, which is known for sauvignon blanc and pinot noir.
Taste a range of wines at four or five different wineries during your afternoon tour. You'll get to know more about the production at each winery, see the vineyards, and get firsthand experience of the world famous Marlborough wine region.
Your guide may be able to accommodate a request for a specific winery, or you can let the guide select great wineries for your tour. A lunch stop is not included; it is recommended that you eat before departing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sounds Connection
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands