- Full-day wine tour of the Marlborough wine region, from Picton
- Visit up to seven wineries for tastings
- Sit down for lunch at a winery restaurant (own expense)
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour departs from your Central Picton accommodation or collection from the i-SITE Visitor Information Centre is available should you be arriving by ferry or train
- Picton i-SITE Visitor Information Centre, The Foreshore, Picton 7220, New Zealand
What To Expect
Learn from your guide about the Marlborough wine region, which is renowned throughout New Zealand and the world. At each winery, the host presents an informative wine tasting experience with tastings of a range of red and white wines.
Enjoy tastings at two wineries before stopping at a third winery for a tasting and lunch at the winery restaurant (own expense). In the afternoon, you'll visit three to four more wineries, depending on the time.
Wrap up your day with a visit to a gourmet chocolate factory that includes samples of their fine chocolates. Your tour ends with return to your accommodation in Picton.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sounds Connection
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Wine Tour from Picton.