- Taste-test to your heart’s content: all cellar door charges are covered
- Stop by at a local chocolate factory for some sweet treats to take on the ship
- Ask your guide all your burning questions about wine and wine-making
- No hassle finding a pick-up point: get a transfer to and from the port in Picton
Departure & Return
Your guide will be at the information centre and will have an "Explore Marlborough " sign with your names on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years - tour not suitable for persons under 18 years of age.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Marlborough Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands