- Experience the communities and marine life of Marlborough Sounds from the water
- Venture into hidden coves and bays not seen from the Interislander ferry
- Benefit from insider knowledge about Queen Charlotte Sound from the skipper
- Meet hikers and locals alike while witnessing daily life from the vessel
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cougar Line office, Picton Town Wharf Address: 1 London Quay, Picton 7250 Directions: Look for the 3 purple flags Dates: See Availability Return point: Cougar Line office, Picton Town Wharf
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in a majority of weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In the very rare event of the cruise being canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of cruise are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather condition
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cougar Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "We were on a Princess Cruise but booked this excursion via Viator as it was better value for money than the cruise organised excursions." See review