- Experience the communities and marine life of Marlborough Sounds from the water
- Venture into hidden coves and bays not seen from the Interislander ferry
- Benefit from insider knowledge about Queen Charlotte Sound from the skipper
- Meet hikers and locals alike while witnessing daily life from the vessel
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Cougar Line office, Picton Town Wharf Address: 1 London Quay, Picton 7250 Directions: Look for the 3 purple flags Dates: See Availability Return point: Cougar Line office, Picton Town Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in a majority of weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- In the very rare event of the cruise being canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of cruise are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and weather condition
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cougar Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "We were on a Princess Cruise but booked this excursion via Viator as it was better value for money than the cruise organised excursions." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews