- Full-day sea kayak tour and self-guided trek in the Marlborough Sounds
- Paddle from Picton to Queen Charlotte Sound with a guide
- Keep an eye out for dolphins, fur seals and little blue penguins
- Independently hike a portion of the Queen Charlotte Track
- Includes lunch and water taxi ride back to the waterfront
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Wilderness Guides Office at the Picton Waterfront Corner of London Quay and Wellington Street, Picton
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.If you are a solo traveler, please contact our office for availability
- Please note that we require to know your dietary requirements 24 hours prior to departure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wilderness Guides LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.