- See Andaman Sea’s sights and marine life as your boat whips through the water
- Enjoy a sleep-in before leaving: speedboats leave Bang Rong in the mid-afternoon
- Don’t be left waiting: your ticket will be immediately confirmed
- Get to your hotel in no time: shuttles and taxis can pick you up from Manoh Pier
Departure & Return
Meet at Bang Rong Pier in the north-east of Phuket 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Manoh Pier on Koh Yao Noi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phuket to Koh Yao Noi by Green Planet Speed Boat.
- "Check in at the small brown building/booth next to the steps leading down to the water." See review