8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer (Kata, Karon, Patong Beach area only)
Lunch, coffee/tea, fruits, snacks, soft drinks, drinking water
Sea canoe equipment
National Park fee (400 THB per pax)
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Child height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity.
- Customer are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach
- You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket James Bond Island Sea Canoe Tour by Big Boat with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket James Bond Island Sea Canoe Tour by Big Boat with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket James Bond Island Sea Canoe Tour by Big Boat with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket James Bond Island Sea Canoe Tour by Big Boat with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 91960P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Movie ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMovie Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonMovie Tours - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakUnderground Tours - Khao LakMovie Tours - Khao LakCategory
Wat ChalongPhuket Bird ParkSplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Botanic GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Bangla Road (Patong) Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)A-Maze GardenSiam Niramit PhuketKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Patong Boxing StadiumUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Old TownTrickeye MuseumPatong BeachMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Ao Phang Nga National Park Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Chalong BayKata Beach