Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day sightseeing and snorkeling cruise in the Phi Phi Islands
- Sunrise departure means you beat the crowds
- Breakfast, snacks, lunch at a private beachfront restaurant
- Snorkeling using provided equipment with disposable mouthpiece
- Visit the site of the movie The Beach
- Round-trip hotel transportation from Phuket
Departure & Return
Meet at Royal Phuket Marina at 05:30.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is worth the extra cost as you really are the first boat out and there is hardly anyone else around!" See review
- "Yes, we had to get up at 4.45am to be at the Marina at 5.30am, but we were the first boat to all the beaches and had the place to ourselves." See review
- "Highly recommend the sunrise trip as we were the first group to many of the attractions." See review