8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit
First Aid Kit
National Park fee (300THB per adult and 200THB per child).
To be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up zone
• Phuket Town, Panwa Beach, Naiharn Beach, Rawai Beach, Chalong : 08:30am – 08:45am
• Kata-Karon, Patong, Kamala, Surin Beach : 08:45am – 10:00am
• Bangtao Beach, Laguna, Naiyang Beach, Maikhan Beach : 10:15am - 11:00am
• Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route. The given pickup times are only approximate.
• Remote areas including Layan Beach and Naithorn Beach require an additional charge of THB300 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during James Bond Island Sightseeing(No Canoeing) Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during James Bond Island Sightseeing(No Canoeing) Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
James Bond Island Sightseeing(No Canoeing) Tour by Longtail Boat from Phuket
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingMovie ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMovie Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiKayaking - Ko Yao YaiMovie Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonMovie Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Chalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Trickeye MuseumAo Phang Nga National Park Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Kata BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Bangla Road (Patong) Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket Botanic GardenRacha Island (Raya Island)Phuket Old TownPatong Boxing StadiumSplash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Bird ParkPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)A-Maze GardenPatong BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Maya Bay (Maya Beach)