- Phang Nga Bay kayaking tour with Loi Krathong festival at night
- Ride a twin-engine boat from Phuket
- Kayak to emerald lagoons and through secret caves
- See Panak Island and other limestone karsts
- Sit down for a buffet lunch and seafood dinner with soft drinks
- Set a ‘krathong’ flower garland afloat under starlight
- Round-trip transport by luxury air-conditioned minivan provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Ao Po Pier in the north-east of Phuket. The exact meeting time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To be able to check-in at the pier with the Thailand Marine Department, please bring your passport or a copy of your passport on the phone or paper, and also a copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate for all travellers to the trip. Without those documents you won't be able to join the trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff