- Large baskets beneath the balloon hold up to 20 people comfortably
- See desert wildlife and the unique Sonoran plant life from above
- Enjoy a lavish champagne breakfast in the desert
- Celebrate the first timers' ride with a 200-year old ceremony
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 6 years
- The breakfast menu is set and any special dietary needs cannot be met
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Balloon Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride in Phoenix with Breakfast.
- "A must do for anyone who wants a unique Arizona experience!" See review