- 8-hour tour of Apache Trail, Superstition Mountains, and Canyon Lake from Phoenix
- Small-group tour limited to five people provides an intimate experience
- Travel down the Apache Trail, and see stunning views of the Superstition Mountains
- Go on a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Canyon Lake
- Stop in Tortilla Flat, the last surviving stagecoach stop along the Apache Trail
- Visit Goldfield Ghost Town, and see a historic gold mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7:30am-8:30am, depending on pick-up location
What To Expect
During the day, pass through the Sonoran Desert to get to the Apache Trail. Follow your guide along the trail as you learn about its rich history. The trail is 120 miles (193 kilometers) long, and there are many stories to be heard about it.
Stops made on the trail include Superstition Mountains, Tortilla Flat, and Goldfield Ghost Town. Plus you can also take a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Canyon Lake. See views from the Canyon Lake Vista before the day ends.
Your tour is over when you’re dropped back off at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child and Senior rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour operation may be contingent on Lake Cruise availability. May through October, may be limited to Wednesday through Sunday. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if lake cruises are not running. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- German guide subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Scenic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Semi-Custom Apache Trail Day Trip Including Dolly Steamboat and Superstition Mountain.