Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Simply pick up rental gear at our paddle shop in Tempe - Load and go to your favorite lake or river. No racks? No problem! Roof racks and tie-down straps to transport the gear safely are included along with a life jacket, paddle and a land lesson on paddling, loading and lake safety guidelines.
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: Hard-sided kayaks can be heavy and will require renters to be able to load, unload, and carry to and from the water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riverbound Sports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.