10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a private full-day tour to the Grand Canyon from Phoenix for a personalized experience of Arizona’s famous natural monument. Your private guide tailors the itinerary to your interests, depending on how much time you want to spend at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and other attractions such as Route 66, the Navajo Nation, the Painted Desert, and Sedona.
- Visit famous viewpoints at Grand Canyon National Park
- Travel in comfort by private vehicle with your own guide
- Accommodates groups of up to five people
- See more with the flexibility of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Typically 6:45am-7:45am depending on pick-up location but flexible on private tours. We pickup from all Phoenix area hotels, rentals and residences within 15 miles of City Center.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking. Rate is per vehicle, NOT per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arizona Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Custom Private Day Tour to Grand Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Custom Private Day Tour to Grand Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Custom Private Day Tour to Grand Canyon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Custom Private Day Tour to Grand Canyon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands