6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Phoenix’s metro area on this guided culinary excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, visit the cities and towns of Mesa, Queen Creek, and Gilbert. Admire beautiful views of the region and savor delicious complimentary tastings at Arizona’s only olive oil mill and barbecued brisket and salsa at Jalapeño Bucks. Then feast on a tasty, locally-sourced lunch at Agritopia, an urban-farming focused community. Choose between a small-group or private tour.
- Explore the greater Phoenix region’s food culture on a guided adventure
- Learn how to make olive oil from an expert at Queen Creek Olive Mill
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Agritopia and brisket and olive oil tastings
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All local taxes and fees
Departure & Return
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Private Mini Coach Option
11/12/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Private SUV Option
5/14/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Detours of Arizona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Arizona Foodie Trail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Arizona Foodie Trail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Arizona Foodie Trail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "We would suggest you consider not including a full meal at Agritopia, rather a sampling of their fresh garden harvest." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Arizona Foodie Trail
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingScottsdalePhoenixBus Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaBus Tours - ScottsdaleFull-day Tours - ScottsdaleBus Tours - SedonaFull-day Tours - SedonaCategory
Mill AvenueLake Pleasant Regional Park Pueblo Grande MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Center ArizonaChase FieldHomolovi State ParkSuperstition MountainsCamelback MountainCastles N' CoastersSEA LIFE® Aquarium ArizonaPhoenix ZooNational Comedy Theatre (NCT)Arizona Science CenterScottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)Tuzigoot National MonumentMcDowell Sonoran PreserveMission San Xavier del BacSouthwest Wildlife Conservation CenterHeritage SquareSaguaro Lake