Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group food tour through Philadelphia’s Reading Terminal market
- Learn the history of the city’s thriving food scene and diverse influences
- Market tours also cover a walk through center city and Rittenhouse Square
- Enjoy a personalized food tour experience in a group capped at only 12 people
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the INTERIOR entrance to Field House Bar. Enter under sign for the PA Convention Center on MARKET STREET between 11th & 12th Streets. Go through lobby next to the Dunkin Donuts, past the escalators to the meeting place. Plan to arrive 10 minutes before the tour begins.
Just off of Rittenhouse Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Food Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas