Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose from a 24- or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Perth and Kings Park
- Explore Perth at your own pace and see all the major attractions and landmarks
- Enjoy a Swan River boat cruise and a Fremantle hop-on hop-off tram tour with the Triple Pass upgrade
- Learn about the Perth's rich history and modern vibe from informative commentary provided on all tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Perhaps admire the Victorian Gothic architecture of the Town Hall, go shopping on Hay Street or Murray Street in the central business district, or visit the Perth Cultural Centre, the Museum of Western Australia or the Heath Ledger Theatre, named in honor of the late actor and native Perthite. Don’t miss Kings Park, the city’s crown jewel that boats a lovely view of the Swan River and downtown skyline. At the Botanic Gardens, you can wander past 3,000 species of plants, including Western Australia wildflowers.
The full tour loop lasts about two hours if you don’t get off the bus. When booking, select either a 24- or 48-hour ticket to suit your schedule; during your valid time period, you may use your ticket for discounts at several attractions around the city.
You also have other tour options you may choose from to enhance your hop-on hop-off experience. See the Itinerary section for details about the Triple Pass, which includes a boat cruise on the Swan River to Fremantle, WA’s historical port city just across the river from Perth, as well as a Fremantle hop-on hop-off tram tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buses operate between 9:15am to 5pm. The ticket is valid for 24 or 48-hours from first time of use
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Perth Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Easy hop on and hop off stops.It will be better if the last bus can end later in the evening like around 8pm." See review
- "A personal tour guide, having good local knowledge would make the rating of this attraction a 5 star, Learn the city of Perth, Enjoy the Ride!" See review
- "The hop on hop off is a fantastic way to get acquainted with any city." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews