Explore our promoted experiences
- Perth dinner cruise on the Swan River
- Admire views of the twinkling waterfront from your table
- Enjoy a buffet dinner and dessert
- Listen to music and other live entertainment
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, tea and coffee included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Dinner includes a buffet of hot and cold dishes, from roast beef to lasagna to king prawns. Salads, bread, dessert, coffee and tea accompany your meal. Live piano music provides an elegant atmosphere during the evening, and on Saturday night cruises, DJ music is included. Surprise entertainment may also be in store!
Spirits can be purchased from the full bar is you prefer more than wine and beer. Your cruise ends when you return to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note, accessibility is limited on vessels. For more information, please contact our friendly Reservations Team on (08) 9325 3341.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises (WA)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms