Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour historic George Town walking tour
- Visit a UNESCO site
- Explore with a private guide
- See religious buildings and monuments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Explore Penang’s Hindu heritage in the Sri Mahamariamman Temple, where sculpted figures of gods and goddesses keep watch over the temple entrance. Visit either Khoo or Cheah Kongsi, clan houses where Chinese settler families created self-government, educational opportunities, and social organizations. Continue to Kapitan Keling Mosque, a grand building in the heart of George Town’s Tamil Muslim neighborhood.
All along the way, your guide will share stories from Penang’s colorful past and offer insights into understanding modern-day Malaysia. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff