- 4.5-hour excursion to Wonderfood Museum Penang
- See huge and miniature displays of fake food
- Learn about Malaysian cuisine
- Perfect for foodies and photographers
- Pickup and drop-off at Penang hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any other hotels NOT located in the area of Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, available with surcharge.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the museum, purchase admission tickets then enjoy time to explore the wild, oversized (and miniature) displays of Malaysian food. This museum is a photographer’s dream, and you can get great perspective shots of towering piles of laksa noodles, feasts laid out on giant banana leafs, and enormous satay sticks.
If you’re planning to try Penang’s legendary street food, this is a great place to decide which foods to seek out, as you’ll see each dish carefully displayed and labeled. Following your time at the museum, begin the return trip to your hotel, where this excursion concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.