2 hours (Approx.)
See the stunning creations of Penang’s Glass Museum—the first in Malaysia—with this admission ticket. Wander through the various kaleidoscopic exhibits made completely of glass. See the world’s longest batik motif glass painting, stroll through the Avenue of Stars, take part in a glass crafting class and much more with your entrance ticket.
- Enjoy entrance to the Glass Museum in Penang
- See the world’s longest batik motif glass painting
- Walk through various exhibits made up entirely of glass
- Take home a personalized souvenir from a glass crafting class
Inclusive Of: Admission to the Glass Museum Penang Glass crafting class Personalized souvenir
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the Glass Museum Penang
Glass crafting class
Meals & beverages
Departure & Return
4/8/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via extranet
- In the event that you do not receive a voucher from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Children aged 0-2 can enter free of charge
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Opening Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:30am-6:00pm, Saturday: 9:30am-5:00pm, Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- Address: 6, Jalan Burma, George Town, 10050 George Town, Pulau Pinang
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glass Museum Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glass Museum Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glass Museum Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glass Museum Penang Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P714
Compare Similar Experiences
Glass Museum Penang Admission Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesPenangAttractions & Museums - LangkawiMuseum Tickets & Passes - LangkawiAttractions & Museums - Ko LipeMuseum Tickets & Passes - Ko LipeAttractions & Museums - Hat YaiMuseum Tickets & Passes - Hat YaiCategory
Wonderfood Museum PenangPenang House of MusicCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion)Monkey BeachUpside Down MuseumPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)Escape Theme Park PenangPenang War MuseumPenang State Museum and Art GalleryPinang Peranakan MansionPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)Little IndiaSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong)Sun Yat Sen Museum PenangMade in Penang Interactive MuseumKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)KomtarPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)Asia Camera Museum PenangTeddyVille Museum