8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Transportation by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Foods and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Penang Island, Penang Cruise Port and Penang International Airport.
- Penang Intl Airport, Malaysia
- Port Swettenham Penang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Active Dynamics
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Penang: Flexible Full-Day Adventures
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGeorge TownPenang IslandPenangShore Excursions - LangkawiBus Tours - LangkawiCity Tours - LangkawiPorts of Call Tours - LangkawiFull-day Tours - LangkawiShore Excursions - Ko LipeBus Tours - Ko LipeCity Tours - Ko LipePorts of Call Tours - Ko LipeFull-day Tours - Ko LipeShore Excursions - Hat YaiBus Tours - Hat YaiCity Tours - Hat YaiPorts of Call Tours - Hat YaiFull-day Tours - Hat YaiCategory
Penang War Museum Tours & TicketsPenang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang) Tours & TicketsSnake Temple (Hock Hing Keong) Tours & TicketsKhoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum) Tours & TicketsAsia Camera Museum Penang Tours & TicketsPenang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel) Tours & TicketsPenang State Museum and Art Gallery Tours & TicketsEscape Theme Park Penang Tours & TicketsCheong Fatt Tze Mansion (Blue Mansion) Tours & TicketsPenang House of Music Tours & TicketsPenang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang) Tours & TicketsPenang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian) Tours & TicketsMade in Penang Interactive Museum Tours & TicketsKomtar Tours & TicketsWonderfood Museum Penang Tours & TicketsTeddyVille Museum Tours & TicketsSun Yat Sen Museum Penang Tours & TicketsPinang Peranakan Mansion Tours & TicketsMonkey Beach Tours & TicketsUpside Down Museum Tours & Tickets