- Food and walking tour of Penang, great for food-lovers with limited time
- Discover lesser-known local delicacies that you may otherwise have missed
- Explore George Town in the early evening: a cooler and less-crowded time to visit
- Receive personalized attention in a small group
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tips to enjoy Simply Enak's food tour:
- BE HUNGRY, BE OPEN
- Make sure you come hungry when you join the food experience and be open to foods introduced by the guide
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
- The food experience tours are normally walking trails. It's advises that guests wear comfortable shoes during the food experience
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE
- Water helps during the tour especially during hot weather. Its very easy to get thirsty in Malaysia.
- UMBRELLA AND RAINCOAT
- Malaysia's weather can be unpredictable. Please bring your own umbrella or raincoat if its raining or going to rain.
- AVOID WEARING WHITE
- There's nothing worse than spilling food on a white t-shirt. If you don't mind the stain, you can always wear white.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Culinary Experiences Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 4-Hour Georgetown Food Tour.