- Guided tour of the Blue Mansion in George Town
- Learn about the opulent lifestyle of Cheong Fatt Tze
- Discover period architecture and its influences
- Admission ticket and tour included
Departure & Return
Please come to the side entrance (to the left as you face the mansion) to enter. It is recommended that you arrive at least 10 mins before the tour starts
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll wander through opulent courtyards and rooms once belonging to Cheong Fatt Tze, a legendary figure who held the monikers of 'Rockefeller of the East,' 'J.P. Morgan of China,' and the 'Last Mandarin and First Capitalist of China.'
Discover the architectural intricacy of his beloved mansion and the labor of love that went into the restoration of this now-iconic hotel. Learn how the design of the Blue Mansion demonstrated both Cheong Fatt Tze’s deepening fascination with Western artisanship and his rising stature as a Chinese official.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that Cheong Fatt Tze - The Blue Mansion also operates as a hotel. We ask for your understanding that there will be certain areas that are inaccessible to public tours as we are obliged to respect the privacy of staying guests as well.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheong Fatt Tze - The Blue Mansion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Guided Tour of Cheong Fatt Tze's Blue Mansion in George Town.