- Discover the rich multicultural diversity of Penang
- Ride the funicular to the 2,733-foot (833-meter) summit of Penang Hill
- Explore George Town, Kek Lok Si Temple, and more
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Departure & Return
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at George Town City Centre (1km radius). An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket for Penang Hill Train, Kek Lok Si Temple, Inclined Lift included
- No meals are included.
- Itinerary sequence or location may change due to traffic or closure of places of interest.
- If exceed tour hours as stated above, additional hour will be charged (USD 25 per person per hour)
- Optional tours are available upon request (additional charges per person per hours as stated above)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- An additional surcharge of USD 10 per person for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "but if you ignore those vendors, it's still worth it for the views and having the Fast Lane access is worth it to skip the line for the tram up and down." See review