4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feast your senses on the sights and smells of George Town on a half-day culinary tour, ideal for food lovers with limited time in Penang. In a small group, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of George Town in the early evening, a cooler and less-crowded time to visit, on a tour that combines its rich culture with numerous local delicacies. Plus, taking a food tour at the start of your trips means you receive ample culinary recommendations sure to enhance your vacation.
- Food and walking tour of Penang, great for food-lovers with limited time
- Discover lesser-known local delicacies that you may otherwise have missed
- Explore George Town in the early evening: a cooler and less-crowded time to visit
- Receive personalized attention in a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1, Lebuh Farquhar, George Town, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tips to enjoy Simply Enak's food tour:
- BE HUNGRY, BE OPEN
- Make sure you come hungry when you join the food experience and be open to foods introduced by the guide
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES
- The food experience tours are normally walking trails. It's advises that guests wear comfortable shoes during the food experience
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE
- Water helps during the tour especially during hot weather. Its very easy to get thirsty in Malaysia.
- UMBRELLA AND RAINCOAT
- Malaysia's weather can be unpredictable. Please bring your own umbrella or raincoat if its raining or going to rain.
- AVOID WEARING WHITE
- There's nothing worse than spilling food on a white t-shirt. If you don't mind the stain, you can always wear white.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Culinary Experiences Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Hour Georgetown Food Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPenang IslandCategory