3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This exclusive gastronomic tour puts the tastiest treats of Paris—from gourmet cheeses to delicate pastries— at your fingertips. Get insider knowledge on the most happening hotspots in Montmartre, the city’s cobblestoned arts district, and meet some of the most talented food artisans in the capital. Enjoy up to 10 pre-selected food stops, and get a peek at landmarks along the way, from Moulin Rouge to the Sacré Coeur.
- An exclusive Montmartre food and wine tour, with up to ten gastronomy stops
- Eat like a true Parisian, sampling gourmet cheeses, cured meats, fine wines, and chocolates
- Get a peek at standout landmarks, and follow in the footsteps of famous residents like Picasso
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting such as macarons, cheeses and cured meats
Small group tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
5 Pl. Blanche, 75009 Paris, France
Between the pharmacy and the Starbucks
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary equirements at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and a raincoat are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Food Tours Paris
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Don't come with a full stomach, but also don't come starving as it's a pleasant pace and doesn't dive directly into heavy food, so there were a few folks on our tour who were disappointed in that." See review
- "Could get quite noisy with all the other tourists walking about.. Would recommend this tour anyone, we walked for about 3 hours, so wear good walking shoes." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Montmartre Hill Sweet & Savory French Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Tour
180 to 210 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFood Tours - BloisWine Tastings - BloisWalking Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Giverny Tours & TicketsMusée des Plans-Reliefs Tours & TicketsWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime) Tours & TicketsAir and Space Museum Tours & TicketsHotel de Ville Tours & TicketsMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme) Tours & TicketsMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues) Tours & TicketsPlace du Tertre Tours & TicketsMarmottan Monet Museum (Musée Marmottan Monet) Tours & TicketsChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Tours & Tickets8th Arrondissement Tours & TicketsLe Manoir de Paris Tours & TicketsJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre) Tours & TicketsPont Alexandre III Tours & TicketsArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine) Tours & TicketsFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France) Tours & TicketsAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte Dorée Tours & TicketsClos Montmartre Tours & TicketsRue Mouffetard Market Tours & TicketsGuimet Museum (Musée Guimet) Tours & Tickets