- Self-guided tour to Claude Monet's House and Gardens in Giverny
- Enjoy free time at the property to explore on your own
- Listen to recorded commentary by audio headphones for information about Monet and his life here
- See his water lily pond and Japanese bridge
- Entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive, you have independent time to explore Monet's studio, home, and vibrant gardens. Monet lived here with his family for more than 40 years, working on some of his Impressionist masterpieces. Inside, you can see his kitchen, sitting room, reading room, dining room, and bedroom, plus admire his collection of Japanese prints, which provided him inspiration.
Outside, stroll around rows and rows of flowers—from roses to nasturtium to blooms from East Asia—and visit the water lily pond and Japanese bridge, surrounded by weeping willows. This is a scene you probably recognize from some of his paintings. Throughout your self-guided tour, listen to the audio guide for commentary about Monet's work and life.
When your time is up, return to the starting point in Paris, where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms