- Shared door-to-door transfer from Papeete Airport (PPT) to your Papeete hotel, Papeete Cruise Port, or the ferry pier
- Avoid the stress of finding a taxi or shuttle and ensure a safe transfer to your destination
- Enjoy transport with generous legroom, air conditioning and space to store luggage
- Start your trip to French Polynesia with a hassle-free transfer service
- Available for all flights arriving at Papeete Airport (PPT)
Departure & Return
AVIS Airport Please note that for tours/transfers on Mondays and Week-End days, bookings must be made at the latest 72hours before. If not, the tour/transfer may not be available due to process delay....
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
Just enter your flight and hotel or port details when you book, and your shared transfer is confirmed instantly. When you land at the Papeete airport, show your voucher to the driver and hop inside your vehicle. Bonus: international flight passengers are greeted with a lei!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transfers to Pension Mahana Lodge in the main town of Papeete is only confirmed on a Private basis due to parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tahiti Nui Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I do feel it was very expensive for such a short ride but I guess this was Tahiti." See review