8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you have a day to spend on Tahiti and want to see the highlights while learning more about French Polynesia’s culture and history, this private full-day tour is for you. Your guide will take you to must-see attractions, including Arahurahu Marae, Maraa Grotto, and the Faarumai Waterfalls. The itinerary can be customized to suit your interests.
- Enjoy eight hours with an entertaining guide
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- See and do a lot in a single day
- Avoid the hassle of self driving around Tahiti
Saved to wishlist!
Free WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide Yota awaits you with a name plate in his hand. If your location isn't on the list, please write about it in the message. If you disembark from the cruise ship to join the tour, you will need to walk 200 yards to the meeting point in front of LE RETRO restaurant. If your Airbnb, guesthouse, pension is located quite far from the normal expected pickups range, you may be asked to come to the vicinity of Papeete. If you wish to bring suitcases on board during the tour, there will be a USD3.00 charge per suitcase, payable on the day.
- Faaa Airport, Papeete French Polynesia
- Papeete Port, FC8F+J2J, Papeete 98714, French Polynesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yota Yokoi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private TAHITI Full-day 8 hour Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private TAHITI Full-day 8 hour Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private TAHITI Full-day 8 hour Circle Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private TAHITI Full-day 8 hour Circle Island Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPapeeteShore Excursions - TahitiBus Tours - TahitiArchaeology Tours - TahitiNature and Wildlife - TahitiPorts of Call Tours - TahitiFull-day Tours - TahitiShore Excursions - RarotongaBus Tours - RarotongaArchaeology Tours - RarotongaNature and Wildlife - RarotongaPorts of Call Tours - RarotongaFull-day Tours - RarotongaShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandArchaeology Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandCategory