7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation during the tour
Pick up & drop off within Kalibo & Caticlan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to Kalibo Proper only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires at least 3 days lead time.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, some destinations may not be accessible and guests will be brought to an alternative tourist site.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nabas Adventure in Aklan?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nabas Adventure in Aklan?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nabas Adventure in Aklan?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nabas Adventure in Aklan?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanay Island4WD Tours - VisayasSporting Events - VisayasBus Tours - VisayasExtreme - Visayas4WD Tours - BoracaySporting Events - BoracayBus Tours - BoracayExtreme - Boracay4WD Tours - CebuSporting Events - CebuBus Tours - CebuExtreme - CebuCategory