- Explore the small villages of the Lower Mayan Trail along Lake Atitlan on this hiking trip
- Follow a foot path used by the ancient Kaqchikel Mayans for centuries
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes, including farm fields of coffee and corn, and the volcano-ringed shoreline of Lake Atitlan
- Discover small village like near the lake during stops at Tzununa, Jaibalito and Santa Cruz
- Great way to get off the usual tourist path
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Panajachel hotels, or Xocomil Travel office on Calle Embarcadero
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Lake Atitlan Lower Mayan Trail Hiking Tour from Panajachel.