- Backpacks will be provided if you need one
- Snacks and bottled water are included
- Learn about the nature and culture of the area from your guide
- See the sights while getting some exercise
Departure & Return
We'll meet at the Rimrock Plaza aka the Vons Shopping Center. Vons is a grocery store. Look for me parked in the Eisenhower Health Center parking lot, I'll be standing next to my white car.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people that are recovering from surgery, have vertigo, balance/mobility issues, bad knees. If allergic to bees bring your EpiPen.
- All participants must be at least moderately fit & healthy, since the hike is approximately 3.8 miles long with an elevation gain/loss of about 1000 feet & sections of trail that are rocky, uneven & have loose dirt. The hike usually lasts about 3 hours with most hike clients, but I've done it in as little 2.5 hours with experienced/fit people and it's taken just over 3.5 hours with less experienced/fit people. I will only go the pace of the slowest person for their safety & comfort. Please only wear sturdy shoes with good tread (no sandals). Make sure you dress for the weather forecast so you'll be comfortable. If the hike is on a warm/hot day each participant must bring an electrolyte drink & a salty snack. Please no looking at your phone while we're walking for safety reasons. There are no restrooms here, but I carry restroom supplies. Also no dogs are allowed. If you're booking this hike for others please make sure they're aware of the physical requirements above for their safety and comfort.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trail Ahead
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use