- Private tours are available for large groups
- Flexible times: choose between morning or afternoon tours
- Quickly learn the lay of the land: tours run under two hours
- Easy pick-up at a central city meeting point
Departure & Return
Upon pickup, please present your confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your tour. Tour Pickup: 275 S. Indian Canyon Drive (Parking is free in the parking structure,) walk out onto Baristo Rd. next to the alley. Please look out for a Mercedes-Benz Coach with Five Star Adventures Tours logo. Check-in is 5 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- No food or any alcohol beverages
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Each guest must bring and wear a face mask for the duration of the tour
- No Wheel Chair Access
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Five Star Adventures Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff