Explore our promoted experiences
- Set your own pace to explore Joshua Tree
- Learn about the local history and geology
- Avoid the hassle of being on a group tour
- Discover the main highlights and hidden gems
Departure & Return
Be sure to download the Joshua Tree GPS Guide before arriving at the West Entrance. Your tour automatically starts as you enter the official gate to the park.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
This is the exit to the park located in 29 Palms. Be sure to visit the Visitors Center here. If you came from Palm Springs, expect about a 1 hour journey home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas