- Take back roads to Joshua Tree, a shortcut that is off-limits to the general public
- Travel through some of the oldest canyons on the planet in the San Andreas Fault
- Spot some of the majestic wildlife of the area, such as bighorn sheep, golden eagles and coyotes
- Explore the third-largest oasis in the world
Departure & Return
This is located in front of the Mortons Steakhouse in front of the Ralphs Grocery Store. There is free parking in this area where you will be met by a shuttle van that will take you to Joshua Tree where the open air Hummer is waiting to complete your journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Beer, wine, soda and snacks can be brought aboard
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes and light, layered clothing in the summer and warmer clothing in the winter
- A maximum of 9 people per H1 Hummer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Adventures, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Fun back roads tour of Joshua Tree National Park , it doesn't cover the main tourist area but brings you to the back roads which is even more fun." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews